Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scorpions last sting.

The Scorpions are on tour this year, for the last time. I had the privilege of being able to go, here in Albuquerque. They are continuing to make music and record CD's but will no longer go on tour. Many of you guys grew up with the scorpions. And they just hit Albuquerque last night. Ifyou want to go and get Rocked Like A Hurricane, buy some tickets and go. Release the 80's that has built up!

P.S. Mötley Crüe and KISS (yes them) are performing later this summer!

I want to got to Nashville and see Mötley Crüe so bad but tickets are SKY high,The only concert I've been to was Metallica on their death magnetic tour and it was amazing. I also like the scorpions and wish they would come by Nashville.

Yeah, concert tickets have gotten outrageous. I spent $150 on Tool tickets two years ago, that is the most I've spent so far. One fortunate thing is that one of Crystals favorite bands Blue October always does a $25 general admission ticket, we've seen them at least three times and aren't broke yet.

Okay I'm old, as last weekend I went to see Tommy James, and the Shondell's. We paid 10.00 for seats, and were in the back row which is fine with me, closer to the bar LOL. Then as the show started a gal offered us an upgrade to better seats. Front Row center. I was 8 feet away from the stage.

model cars...thats the topic here.

i think i will start posting about petroglyphs because, well, they interest ME.

if you see my point.

True but this is the General section & it does say "Post general topics here" Kinda hard to get upset over someone posting general info in the General section LOL

Maybe with all the new forums being added we can get an off topie ie. nonmodel based forum for threads like this. That way general can be for general modeling stuff and the other can be for all of the rest of the stuff in the world.

model cars...thats the topic here.

i think i will start posting about petroglyphs because, well, they interest ME.

if you see my point.

Lighten up dude! Not EVERYTHING in the world is about model cars! B);)