Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SCMA 3rd annual model contest (lexington SC)

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My club is putting on a show on July 14 2012 here is a pic of the flyer and class list

2326383330103355180S425x425Q85.jpg

2109562460103355180S425x425Q85.jpg

Posted · Report post

Thank you for the information, Josh. That was a great show last year, I was wondering if you guys were up for a three-peat! If anybody is interested in seeing the car classes from last year, you can check them out in my Fotki album at the following:

http://public.fotki....-midlands-show/

I definitely recommend this show to anybody who is able to make it. The AMPs show, held in conjunction with this one is mind-blowing!!

Posted · Report post

This sounds pretty good!

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Posted · Report post

I got a new camera last week, just might have to make the trip! I was thinking about getting a table and selling some kits, still not sure!

Posted · Report post

this is coming up next weekend I was just checking to see if anybody was coming it would be nice to meet some of you and put a face to the name.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi Josh, so far, I plan to attend next weekend. If I am able to get down there, I will have a couple of my Nascar models with me and another that is in process. If you see this car over in the Nascar section, I will be there.

http://www.modelcars...showtopic=60742

Most likely, I will be snapping photos or just generally drooling over the builds at a table someplace. LOL! Hope to bump into you down there. Your club did a great job with this show last year!

Edited by Kmidd65

Posted · Report post

I am planning on going, although work could change all that. I had a good time at the Simpsonville show and recently joined the SCMA so I just might have to go be a part of the club!

Posted · Report post

I will be looking for both of you then hopefully we will run into each other while we are there. I will also be looking for that car it looks good in the pics I cant wait to see it in person

Posted · Report post

Thanks, Josh! Looking forward to the show. Mike, have you been able to venture down to any of the Rock Hill meetings? I live in Fort Mill and have considered joining that group several times. I just never ventured down to check it out. Was wondering how many modeler's were in the group, build preferences, etc. I sure do miss the old Road Knights club up in Charlotte!