Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stone, Woods, and Cook Willys

Thanks guys.

LOL, bring on the critiques, I'm not scared. Just good ol' Plum Crazy Purple. Had about half a can left, and just didn't want to do a blue, or black one like everybody else. Ya this was just a weekend project for fun with my daughter. Box stock except for wheels and tires, and lil bit of wiring.

Corey

Edited by dimebolt

Thanks Wayne. That is what I love about this hobby also, you can build em' like YOU want em'. And I do build primarily to my tastes. It makes me proud just to have my builds on all of these different forums, and getting a good reception. The comments, good and bad; are just part of it. If someone likes my builds, then that's great. But if somebody doesn't, then that's fine also. They just don't have the same tastes that I do. To each his own. I'll keep on building em' the way I will. And keep on trying to learn something new every day. That's all we can do. Thanks again for the gracious comments, and keep em' comin' man, your builds are always inspiring. Been checking them out for years in my S.A. books. Cheers.

Corey