Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wild Willie Funny Car

Chris- I am seeing some light. And it would come quicker if I wasn't tackling things that I'd never done before. It has been a great learning experience.

Dave - Thanks. It does look different with more added. I appreciate all the encouragement. I wish I was going to make it to NNL East next weekend, but it's not going to work out. I hope you and the Mrs. go and have a great time. I know a LOT of people will love your work.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Thanks John. Always appreciate your input and very happy to see you back to it!

I have all the decals now on the body, body supports attached, windshield on (even though it split on me), wheelie bars almost done. I will upload pics soon.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ian - Thanks for the comments. I've learned a lot from the guys on here. Especially Codi aka Tim Hoagland, Chris and Dave Sherman. So much is shared freely here. It's great. I wish I had finished this build a while ago, not that it is done yet, but soon will be.

Tim - A big thanks to you for your advice, encouragement, and friendship. And for adding the final fuel line to the engine while coaching me on using braided line and fittings. Much appreciated !!!!

Dave