Model Cars Magazine Forum

You know Kev, I've never heard of anyone doin them, but it doesn't seem that hard to do. Get you some sculpy clay an made Slimer, then bake the sculpy an he'll be good ta go. Maybe if you used some NoX bottles laid sideways an an old car battery above them, add some wire for hoses an such, and put them on a rucksak, you could fake them pretty well. Just toss them(the Proton packs) in the back of the ol Ecto, an you'll be cookin.Hth. :D;)^_^

Why would I make fun of a valid question? You asked, I gave what I thought was a reasonable,realistic answer. I had no idea there was someone who actually made "proton packs" available. If you have those complete plans for building them, why not just build them. As for Slimer,well, I can't tell your sculpting abiliteis from here, but he shouldn't be that hard to copy. He's just a little blob.

George, it's my fault entirely! I don't know WHAT I was reading but I read you completely wrong. Please accept my apologies. Someone is sending me a slimer, and i've never done a whole lot of scratchbuilding so I was hoping someone had some resin cast packs. Looking for the easy way! :D

• 1 month later...