Model Cars Magazine Forum

Michaels 50% off coupon!

Hey all !!!! Just saw on Michaels website there is a 50% off coupon. Wish I saw it earlier as it expires today....Used my weekly hobby lobby 40%off coupon to buy a cutting mat and they had the spider man kit I've been eyeing for $14.99 instead of the usual $24.99.... I'm inside and cooling off, otherwise I'd go out to take advantage of that 50% off coupon

If you make nice with a cashier at Hobby Lobby, pay with cash, and go early in the morning when only one manager is on duty you can usually use as many coupons as you want. I've used as many as five at once, I had to do five seperate transactions, but I saved almost a hundred dollars in one whack too. If you frequent the same store you know who has been there a while, just chat her up and see if she will work with you.

If you make nice with a cashier at Hobby Lobby, pay with cash, and go early in the morning when only one manager is on duty you can usually use as many coupons as you want. I've used as many as five at once, I had to do five seperate transactions, but I saved almost a hundred dollars in one whack too. If you frequent the same store you know who has been there a while, just chat her up and see if she will work with you.

The cashiers here are not to friendly. Not to mention they are either older than dirt or young enough to not have a drivers license. Either way, I'm not smooth enough to chat with either group. The best I can do is to have my six year old daughter buy a kit at the same time.

The cashiers here are not to friendly. Not to mention they are either older than dirt or young enough to not have a drivers license. Either way, I'm not smooth enough to chat with either group. The best I can do is to have my six year old daughter buy a kit at the same time.

Come on man, sweet talk them grannies!

Got a "Smart Phone"? Go to either Michael's or Hobby Lobby's websites on your phone and bring up the coupon. They accept that just like a paper one! I don't think toey'll let you use your phone coupon for "five seperate transactions" at the same time, but I don't see why the bit about going back through the line 5 times wouldn't work.

I don't think toey'll let you use your phone coupon for "five seperate transactions" at the same time, but I don't see why the bit about going back through the line 5 times wouldn't work.

It says right on the coupon "One coupon per customer per day".

It says right on the coupon "One coupon per customer per day".

Does not mean anything, I find that each store will do things differently, I would say a month or two back, I went to buy something, I had a 40% off , and 15% off entire purchase coupon, and the cashier let me use both.

I guess it depends upon how blurry the printed coupon is and who's ringing up the sale. ^_^

I needed a Revell '68 Dart GTS interior floor, so I was a happy guy walking out of Michael's today. :)

Like I said every store is different, some stores follow the rules to a tee, some dont, the funny thing, the cashier saw both coupons in my hand and said I could use both. No blurriness about it, nice and crisp and clear ;)

mine seemed to have lots of those 68 darts too. I wasn't that cised to buy it tho

That seems to be one kit all michaels have plenty of

Edited by martinfan5