Model Cars Magazine Forum

'69 GSS Dart

Mr. Can Am Garage

John, that is gorgeous!

What did you use for the vinyl top? Tape method?

I'm happy to see you went with the white stripe. I think that it would have looked just as cool with a black stripe to match the top and interior.

I'm not real great on my Mopar subjects, but could you order any stripe you wanted?

Anyway, it looks great! Jackson and the boys sure are putting out some nice work this year!

Looking forward to your Trans Am and your Ferrari!

Chris

John, that is gorgeous!

What did you use for the vinyl top? Tape method?

I'm happy to see you went with the white stripe. I think that it would have looked just as cool with a black stripe to match the top and interior.

I'm not real great on my Mopar subjects, but could you order any stripe you wanted?

Anyway, it looks great! Jackson and the boys sure are putting out some nice work this year!

Looking forward to your Trans Am and your Ferrari!

Chris

Chris,

I can't take credit for the vinyl top on this one. Revell molded it on. All I did was paint it with Tamiya acyrlic semi gloss black.

As for the stripes, I'm of the opinion that anything went with Mopar. If you had the money, they'd do what you wanted. FWIW, the kit comes with three colours (black, white and red) of stripes.

BTW, it came this close to having a white over black interior. Had it painted and it just didn't work for me.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...