Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kandy 64 Impala Radical Lowrider.

chris_thobe

Ok guys here is another on that I have started on July 5, 2012. It started as a 64 Impala Lowrider kit from Revell. This thing is going RADICAL lowrider of the year style. Chrome undercarraige, kandy patterns everywhere. This is my first attempt at a custom of this magnatude. Look out because it could get ugly!

In the beginning...

impala.jpg

All cuts have been made, seein how it looks all closed up.

impala3.jpg

Here it is all opened up in carshow mode! This is as far as I have made it so far, besides starting to jam and hinge it.

impala4.jpg

Wow!

Judging by the '62 that you've recently posted, I have a feeling that I should definitely be watching this build!

Kinda looks like a Transformers turning into "robot" mode. heh

Pretty darn cool!

It's kinda lkie a Transformer..........but lower..........

LOL, guess we were kinda thinkin' the same! :lol:

I got some of the hinges done.. rear tilt and trunk lid and doors are hinged, haven't messed with the front tilt or hood, and I am not sure how the hell I am going to hinge the roof yet. I will get more pics soon. I have just been really busy the last week.

WoW that thing SUCK'S. U know your not a very good model builder. It's almost like you dont even care about what your doing......WHAT A SHAME.

J/K I LOVE IT, REALLY DO. SO WHEN YOUR DONE WITH THIS ONE, I'LL THAKE ONE ASWELL. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO SEND IT TO ME.......LOL

• 5 months later...