Model Cars Magazine Forum

Orange sherbert final chapter

• 4 years later...

I know this is an old one, but it spoke to me.... I think I'm in love.....Gonna have to do one similar to this one, Larry.....Really diggin' that Pete.....I like the Flat top KW, too, but you know how it is with me and orange.....

I fully agree with JT.

Be Well

Gator

Thanks guys! I figured this post was dead and gone, and had really forgot what it looked like, (it's sitting on a shelf in a friends auto parts store along with the KW and a few others. The finished KW is in a Dec 2012 post, gosh didn't realize it had been that long! And when i look at the pics of the pete now, I'm finding things that need to be worked on again. I dont guess they are ever 100% finished

Thanks guys! I figured this post was dead and gone, and had really forgot what it looked like, (it's sitting on a shelf in a friends auto parts store along with the KW and a few others. The finished KW is in a Dec 2012 post, gosh didn't realize it had been that long! And when i look at the pics of the pete now, I'm finding things that need to be worked on again. I dont guess they are ever 100% finished

Well, you did say "it's time to put this on the shelf and forget it" LOL !!!! So, I guess you did.....Excellent model, though.....I feel you about never having truly completed a model.....  :) Always something.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got it back the other day, going to change out the way too thick frt bumper, maybe raise the frt susp. up a little update vortec breathers and the old Italirea tires are  starting to crumble replacing them with a new set of Moebius wheel ansd tires. It's going back on MY shelf to stay this time!

Got it back the other day, going to change out the way too thick frt bumper, maybe raise the frt susp. up a little update vortec breathers and the old Italirea tires are  starting to crumble replacing them with a new set of Moebius wheel ansd tires. It's going back on MY shelf to stay this time!

LOL !!!!!! I heard that !!!! 

I guess somebody put a bug in your ear about this one, huh.....

Glad you went and got it back, Man.....Can't wait to see your "new" mods on it......

Edited by kilrathy10

LOL !!!!!! I heard that !!!! 

I guess somebody put a bug in your ear about this one, huh.....

Glad you went and got it back, Man.....Can't wait to see your "new" mods on it......

Actually J.T. the business sold out and I really didn't know the new owners so I decided it was time to bring it home. I've got several more I need to collect and return to their rightful place! lol