Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is a combination of a head from Digger, a body from Davey. The bike is also from the Davey kit, well the handlebars, headlight, engine and front tire are. The scoops are from a T'rantula, the rest is scratch built.

We'll start with the bike. I started out modifying the stock Davey bike, but soon scratched the idea in favor of building my own using a few parts from the original kit

I just noticed I forgot to put the seat on the bike. The seat is removable, when the Big Man is on board the seat isn't used. It also looks like the tank is too far forward (it snaps on) as there is a gap between the intake off the motor and the bottom of the tank.

P7150018.jpg

P7150019.jpg

P7150020.jpg

P7150023.jpg

Now for the figure, the skull is made from the head in the Digger kit. The helmet was modified to make the top of the skull, the chin and teeth and tongue are scratch built, the eyes are ebay doll supply pieces. The drool came from a member on another site.

The body is from the Davey kit, with a lot of mods, The torso has been narrowed about a 1/2" at the top tapering to nothing being removed at the bottom. All the body joints and both hands have been re worked to get the desired pose . Additions include the Chain-Drive wallet, spiked belt, back collar on the jacket, re worked shoes.legs into boots and all the studs.

P7150025.jpg

P7150026.jpg

P7150027.jpg

P7150028.jpg

That's cool and funny! You did very good job with this one, everything looks very sharp and well done. Very good idea too, thanks for sharing the WIP too, I've always enjoyed your Work In Progress-topics, but my favorite is still the Nader's Nightmare, that was extremely cool. :lol: