Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Northwest suburban Chicago area car shows on 7-15

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There were a couple of car shows in the area about 5 miles apart, one at Grossinger Chevrolet and the other the Barrington Concours d’Elegance at the Mackray Country Club. Between the two, there is something for everyone. The album has 295 pictures. Here is a sample of what is in the album:

DSCF1431.jpg

DSCF1450.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1646.jpg

Next weekend is the Pontiac Nationals and I’ll be there with Cars in Miniature doing a model contest as well.

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s110/exotics_builder/2012-07-15%20Car%20Shows/

Posted · Report post

Thanks for sharing Gerry, some nice cars there!

I like that turquoise 67 Camaro, haven't seen one in that color in years!

Posted · Report post

There were a couple of car shows in the area about 5 miles apart, one at Grossinger Chevrolet and the other the Barrington Concours d’Elegance at the Mackray Country Club. Between the two, there is something for everyone. The album has 295 pictures. Here is a sample of what is in the album:

DSCF1431.jpg

DSCF1450.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1646.jpg

Next weekend is the Pontiac Nationals and I’ll be there with Cars in Miniature doing a model contest as well.

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s110/exotics_builder/2012-07-15%20Car%20Shows/

Great pics Gerry but you missed the Hooters Car & Bike Show in Melrose Park today as Craig and I were lookin' for you. LOL!

Posted · Report post

Great pics Gerry but you missed the Hooters Car & Bike Show in Melrose Park today as Craig and I were lookin' for you. LOL!

Didn't even have that one on the radar(as not knowing about it). Sure you guys were looking for me? :rolleyes: