Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here's a dio idea for someone.

Mercman

Great pictures Junior. I started a used car lot dio some time ago, but got sidetracked. The second picture gives me the incentive to get back to it!

Haven't seen any progress pics on your HO scale street lately. Anything happening there? I think the art gallery was the last post I remember seeing.

Tony

Great pictures Junior. I started a used car lot dio some time ago, but got sidetracked. The second picture gives me the incentive to get back to it!

Haven't seen any progress pics on your HO scale street lately. Anything happening there? I think the art gallery was the last post I remember seeing.

Tony

As for the street scene I got detoured into building Monster models. Look in the misc. builds thread. I am making progress on it though with some work being done on this.

misc001.jpg

Here is a interior shot with some cabinets I designed. Also the floor is now painted, not transparent like in this pic.

RK001.jpg

And a shot of the shop. I did get it painted, but now have to locate all of the interior goodies for it, and build some more pieces.

Misc045.jpg

Edited by Mercman

Hmmmm. Do you think the guy running the Edsel dealership had any idea of what the future had in store for that brand? I'm thinking not.

BTW: Cool pictures. I'd love to see more if you have them :D

These are the only 2 pics I have of it.

That's what I like to see!

I saw your "witch"... nice paint and shading. It's good to have a break now and then and do something completely different.

Tony

Yeah needed a break to get the creative juices flowing again. Also it's been to humid to pour scale concrete. :lol:

As for the street scene I got detoured into building Monster models. Look in the misc. builds thread. I am making progress on it though with some work being done on this.

Here is a interior shot with some cabinets I designed. Also the floor is now painted, not transparent like in this pic.

And a shot of the shop. I did get it painted, but now have to locate all of the interior goodies for it, and build some more pieces.

sweeeet. i love the reaper sign B) Edited by jerseyjunker1