Model Cars Magazine Forum

Line-o-tape pinstripe tape

Yes it is ! And you can't beat the price !

No you sure can't Bob. And it is just what I needed for the finishing touch on a couple of my builds. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a micro thin stripe that would be a booger to paint.

I ordered straight from Line-o-Tape. I just called the guy, left a message, he called back and I told him the sizes/quantities I wanted. He asked if the total was OK. He mailed them and asked that I send him a check AFTER I received the tapes - which I did. Ordering direct was much cheaper than other places. Nice tape too!

I would also point out that I went ahead and placed my order through modelexpo since I couldn't do it on lineotape.com. I'm paying 50% more for the tape and over 3 times the cost of shipping. So what would have cost $5.50 with shipping included at lineotape.com is costing me over $13 at modelexpo.

Edited by sjordan2

I found some at a Hobbytown USA in Richmond VA, about $2.95 if memory serves me correct.

I will have to check out the website and see what else is available. I picked up some chrome, black and safety tape (for semi truck and trailers).

I would also point out that I went ahead and placed my order through modelexpo since I couldn't do it on lineotape.com. I'm paying 50% more for the tape and over 3 times the cost of shipping. So what would have cost $5.50 with shipping included at lineotape.com is costing me over $13 at modelexpo.

Ouch. Just pick up the phone and call the guy to order. Quick, easy, simple, cheaper.

• 6 years later...

Very old thread I know, but I’ve recently been curious about using tape for simple straight line pin stripes. Which size of this tape would look good on a 1:25 scale car for a factory side pin stripe look? The 1/32 or 1/64 tape?