Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here it is guys, the badest shop truck to be up in the shop of Gothic Kustomz, I have been waiting along time to start this, and I will post every step of the way, all other builds are now on the way side, if you don't watch, oh well.....

OK, as you can see we're starting with a '53 ford flip, she will be wild, an wooly, way kewl, she will be slammed to the weeds, extended cab, double sleeper, six wheel'd, rollback, and of course blown, I see a chop too, I owe this build all to sstacey47, for all the resin supplies, and goodies, the guy is just to to good to do this for me, I owe him big time, so check him out here, the work is impeccable, and perfect, look him up, the prices are great for us budget builders, so look him up here on the forum, give him you'r time, an work, you will thank me later.

Here are a few pictures just to give you something to think about:

100_0274.jpg

100_0267.jpg

ROLLBACK KIT:

100_0265.jpg

100_0263.jpg

100_0264.jpg

WHEELS

100_0269.jpg

FIRST OF THE DOUBLE SLEEPER

100_0270.jpg

Edited by Gothic Kustomz

This is gonna be a monster... I like it!

turn the back cab so the door line up that way u have more cab then u have now look in truckin mag theres a 56ford layed out on some 22.5 semi wheels in the sema ussue,

Please use punctuation, it's hard to understand what you're saying.

Edited by 91blaze

Really you'r gonna be the spelling police? or english police i should say.....

His post was just a jumble of letters, it's annoying to try and decipher what he wrote. I'm sure many people would agree with me.

Yeah, 100%. Michael, it IS in the forums rules to try to make yourself understood. Use a period at the end of a sentence. A capital at the start of the next and a general stab at decent spelling and no one will mess with you. Seriously, no ones gonna mess with with anyone, if they make a reasonable effort at being understandable. The current trend of text speak with one thought running into another, weird abbreviations and no punctuation used, make us old guys crazy here. Fair warning.

Edited by Jantrix