Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Run

Lookin good your moving alot faster than i am i just got the first coat of primer on lol still a long way to go for me.

What do you have under the hood of that porshe

Using a curbside kit with less than 50pcs helps for a quick build :D . Nothing crazy engine wise for this build as there is no engine in the kit! If I can find the time this weekend, I'll paint the trim and add the lights and call this puppy done.

Then on to the next build!

I like the body work on the Mustang so far, still waiting to see a pic of the engine. Did you ever solve the problem with the door hinges?

Edited by Intmd8r

Using a curbside kit with less than 50pcs helps for a quick build :D . Nothing crazy engine wise for this build as there is no engine in the kit! If I can find the time this weekend, I'll paint the trim and add the lights and call this puppy done.

Then on to the next build!

I like the body work on the Mustang so far, still waiting to see a pic of the engine. Did you ever solve the problem with the door hinges?

Yeah ive dicded to go with the classic hinges on it the big goofy wire ones but fourtantly the Dash will cover up most of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...