Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/24 or 1/25 model of the Jensen Interceptor?

Do you know if anyone ever made a 1/24 or 1/25 model of the Jensen Interceptor? I've had a hunt and can't find one. I can't believe no one would have made a model of it, though. I've previously tried finding a model of the Jensen CV-8 and realised that aside from a 1/43 Pathfinder die cast, there isn't one. I want to make slot cars of these, so I need 1/24 plastic.

Regards,

Steve C

• 15 years later...

Wow, this is spooky. Just last night I was wondering if a Jensen Interceptor had been kitted.

Looking at the side profile photo above, the car's resemblance to an Avanti is striking. I'm guessing that must have been the starting point for the master.

• 4 months later...

The first reply may be 15 years late in coming Declan, but the guy looking might still be looking!

The Jensen Interceptor is one gorgeous 70's car.      British Made, Italian Styled and US Grunt!   If I came up on the National Lottery a fully restored one of these would be on my list!

Getting back to models I think that there is a 1/18th scale model that someone has done.

Edited by Bugatti Fan

1 hour ago, Bugatti Fan said:

The first reply may be 15 years late in coming Declan, but the guy looking might still be looking!

The Jensen Interceptor is one gorgeous 70's car.      British Made, Italian Styled and US Grunt!   If I came up on the National Lottery a fully restored one of these would be on my list!

Getting back to models I think that there is a 1/18th scale model that someone has done.

Well, if he's still looking he ain't looking here. He hasn't been back to this site in 15 years either. 🤨

The artists impressions of what a modern take on a Jensen Interceptor might have looked like are interesting. Many such artists impressions appear frequently of what long gone marques may have looked like if still made today.

Maybe someone might start doing a concept series of ' new' Hispano Suizas, Duesenbergs, Delages, Armstrong Siddeleys, Packards, Pierce Arrows, Auburn Speedsters, Cords.

A bit like Renwall did back in the sixties with their Revivals series based on the Virgil Exner concepts.

Edited by Bugatti Fan
  • Like 1