Model Cars Magazine Forum

FREE issue of MCM

I know there are a lot of you here that have never seen an issue of Model Cars Magazine. :o Well, the fact is, there's more to MCM than this forum. Yes, we also produce a magazine every month! :D

Here's your chance to see a complete issue of the magazine... every single page... for free!

Open a new browser window and go to www.modelcarsmag.com, and click on the text link near the upper left that says "Sample Copy."

Depending on how fast (or slow) your internet connection is, you may have to wait a few seconds for it to load, but when it does, you can flip through all the pages of an entire issue of MCM... free!

Once you see what MCM is all about, maybe you'll consider picking up a copy at your LHS or Barnes & Noble... or maybe even subscribing! B)

Harry, will this be a monthly thing? Is the magazine going to go computer now too?

Don't worry... the paper magazine isn't going away. B)

Hopefully "seeing is believing," as they say, and people will like what they see and decide to get their hands on the "real" paper mag, either by buying it at the LHS or Barnes & Noble.. or by subscribing.

We have a great magazine, and we want to give everyone a chance to see for themselves.

I can't buy MCM in Winnipeg. I subscribed and it ran out the same time my wife went on disability. I'am retired and on fixed income so I deceided the subscription had to not be renewed.. $60.00 some for a year was just a little to high. Good magazine that I still read my back issues that are in my computer room. Love the board too. I do buy it and back issues from LHS when I go to Fargo ND to visit. Try to buy it when I can...

G,day , a little while ago i read that mcm was going to be on the newsstands ? Does that include australia as we can get sae here but not the more superior mcm magazine . I don't like to subscribe to any magazine as for some reason i get them opened and damaged everytime . Cheer's mark.

Just checked it out . Having a sample copy is a great idea . You should pin a notice permanently on the forum so new members will always have a chance to see it .

After subscribing to several mags for many years , I too have stopped all of them do to economics . I still occasionally pick up MCM at my LHS .

I can't buy MCM in Winnipeg. I subscribed and it ran out the same time my wife went on disability. I'am retired and on fixed income so I deceided the subscription had to not be renewed.. $60.00 some for a year was just a little to high. Good magazine that I still read my back issues that are in my computer room. Love the board too. I do buy it and back issues from LHS when I go to Fargo ND to visit. Try to buy it when I can...

Wayne - I couldn't get MCM in Ottawa either, but I asked the owner of my LHS if he could look into stocking it and he now does. He puts a copy aside for me each month, so I subscribe through my LHS and support the magazine and my LHS! Just wanted to let you know that it can be available in the Great White North!

Harry,

Just a question- will the online version be out before the printed copy? The reason why I ask is that if the printed copy comes out first and the newstands or LHS sell out their copies, how would one go about getting a hard copy if they like the magazine from the online preview?

I chose to not renew my subscription as we have gone on a tight budget and had to cut back on some of the extras so looking at the mag online is a nice option.

I would love to buy the mag at the hobby shops....but none stock them.I have asked but they all don't want to.there is a Barns and Nooble here to but they don't have it either,unless something has changed.I'm not much for subscribing and I know MCM is the best one out there.I like buying one at a time...where? I'd be happy for a unline digital copy to....but again...where? and how? Thanks,Chris

I would love to buy the mag at the hobby shops....but none stock them.I have asked but they all don't want to.there is a Barns and Nooble here to but they don't have it either,unless something has changed.I'm not much for subscribing and I know MCM is the best one out there.I like buying one at a time...where? I'd be happy for a unline digital copy to....but again...where? and how? Thanks,Chris

If you like the magazine but nobody near you carries it, then why not just subscribe? :blink:

No digital mag available at this time.

If a digtal magazine works like free one I would never subscribe. I do not know if it is my computer or what? I turn a page and it skipped two or thee pages. I enlarge to read and it is to big to see but part of the page .I wish I could subscribe to the magazine but like alot of people now days just do not have the cash to do so. I'am just glad you have this forum to come to.