Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970's lincolns

Other than the notorious TKM Marks, I haven't seen any stock '70s Lincolns listed by any resin casters.

I'd love to see Modelhaus quality 1:25th scale resin kits of the Mark III, IV, V, and '70-79 Continental sedans...

Edited by Rob Hall

Especially for a slush-cast, that Mark is very nice.

Personally, I'd like to see some of these in styrene. It might not be Tri-5 Chevy or '32 Ford market, but I think there would be enough of one between low-riders, customizers, rep-stock, etc. In the interim, I wouldn't rule out one of Jervis' offerings, though, especially if it can be built stock.

Charlie Larkin

About 16-17 years ago, an acquaintance in France (whose name escapes me now!) sent me a color picture of a 1/24 scale plastic model (built and painted) of a 1974-46 era Lincoln Continental MkIV he'd found and restored. The story I got was that it was a kit produced by a French toy company that went under soon after, I've never been able to find any more information on that company, or the model kit.'

Art

• 1 month later...