Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dukes Of Hazzard with a twist

tvandmoviecars

The twist is.. ANY CAR, Truck, etc... seen on any episode of THE DUKES OF HAZZARD (including tv reunions, the theatrical movie, and the direct to DVD movie).. but NO General Lees!!! Please include a still of the car you want to build with your submission, if possible. Janauary 26, 2013 end date, because that is the 34th anniversary of the 1st airing of the 1st episode.

Feel free to enter as many cars as you wish.. and if you have ALREADY built a car, you can post that here too.. just make sure you post that it is an already finished car...

edit: If you wish to build the General Lee in 1 of his OUT OF UNIFORM episodes or scenes.. that is fine... just not as a fully uniformed General Lee, as we all know it.

Edited by tvandmoviecars

MY ENTRY:

Season 4 episode "Goodbye General Lee". This is the car Luke picks to replace the General Lee...after being hypnotized by Boss Hogg's hypnotist.

DUKES_OF_HAZZARD_SEASON4_D4406-vi.jpg

DUKES_OF_HAZZARD_SEASON4_D4430-vi.jpg

hard part will be finding a pale enough yellow.. not sure if this is a factory color, or not.

if time and my stash allows.. I MIGHT also do the car as Luke "envisions" it to be, once done... or at least how I see it as he sees it!<LOL>

Edited by tvandmoviecars

I built, and am building both of Daisy's Road Runners... I did her 71 years ago, but didnt have good reference pics, so got a LOT wrong.. so doing another.. also have her 73/74 ALMOST done.. also have her jeep started in 2 different scales, and have a Jesse truck started.. and currently RE-doing Boss's caddy, Cooters Tow Truck, and his pickup.

Also have done many GLs, all different.. but those wont work, here!<LOL>

Looking forward to seeing what everyone will be doing, and hoping get a good response of builds.

references..

http://public.fotki.com/tvandmoviecars/automotive/tv_and_movie_cars/dukes_of_hazzard-1/episodes/

here is the Rolls from REPOMEN

DUKES_OF_HAZZARD_S1D1_SIDEB2-vi.jpg

PICT0005-vi.jpg

DUKES_OF_HAZZARD_S1D1_SIDEB553-vi.jpg

PICT0008-vi.jpg

what do ya think?<LOL>

I think I might see if I can do huhie hogs VW beetle

cool... fyi.. look at it closely.... it is actually a hardtop wit the top cut off... at least in the episodes I recall.

The Dukes of Hazzard (TV series)

Hughie Hogg

– When You Wish Upon a Hogg(1985)… Hughie Hogg

– The Revenge of Hughie Hogg(1982)… Hughie Hogg

– The Return of Hughie Hogg(1981)… Hughie Hogg

– Uncle Boss(1980)… Hughie Hogg

– Arrest Jesse Duke(1979)… Hughie Hogg

i274804.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

LIFE HAS KINDA GOTTEN IN THE WAY OF BUILDING LATELY... <LOL>

Got a new job a month ago, that included a move.... tonight I pulled out the Rolls at the new place, and about to do some work on this very primitive kit... I know either my old one, or the re-release had some seriously warped parts.. guess I will know as soon as I open the box.. if it is the old one!<LOL>