Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

Bill, I just wanted to let you know that your 'Cuda inspired me to create a new account, just to tell you how impressed I am with your work. I've always tried to push the envelope with my modeling, and you, man, have done that in spades! Looking forward to seeing more progress. Work like yours only drives me to push myself harder! Thank you for the inspiration. Awesome work!

• 5 weeks later...

Bill,

It was quite a shock and disappointment after my praise of your great work, that it appeared for over one month and then it disappeared on your thread.

If you don't want certain people like myself from responding to you great work, them you need to learn how to block them.

Merry Christmas

Bill,

It was quite a shock and disappointment after my praise of your great work, that it appeared for over one month and then it disappeared on your thread.

If you don't want certain people like myself from responding to you great work, them you need to learn how to block them.

Merry Christmas

Not Bill's doing. Posts after 11/25 until about a week ago were lost on the whole forum due to the server upgrade.

Art,

I find your explanation unbelievable for this reason, My praise of Bill's work appeared for over ONE MONTH and then it was TRASHED. In between my post, Bill sure had the time to respond to whom he wanted to.

Seasons Greetings Art

Ron Berke

MCM Ohana

• photo-thumb-9071.jpg?_r=1346368196
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,635 posts
  • Full Name:Bill Davis

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

Hi Lewis, thanks so much for taking 3 hours out of your life to go through the entire thread, your comment is very humbling, thank you

Chris, thanks to you also for taking the time to go through, I appreciate the kind words

I agree Kevin, updated mean progress, thanks for checking in

Hi Jake, man that would be pretty cool to start it up huh, thanks for checking in

thanks Hemi, can't have too many Hemi guys around, might have to do that someday, thanks for looking at the progress

Hey John, hope all is good your way, thanks brother, I think Randy take more breaks than me LOL, but I'm sure he is not sitting on front of the T.V. like me, he is doing some thing else COOL

Edited by vintagedragfan, 17 November 2014 - 02:35 PM.

Art,

I find your explanation unbelievable for this reason, My praise of Bill's work appeared for over ONE MONTH and then it was TRASHED. In between my post, Bill sure had the time to respond to whom he wanted to.

Seasons Greetings Art

Ron Berke

MCM Ohana

• photo-thumb-9071.jpg?_r=1346368196
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,635 posts
  • Full Name:Bill Davis

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

Hi Lewis, thanks so much for taking 3 hours out of your life to go through the entire thread, your comment is very humbling, thank you

Chris, thanks to you also for taking the time to go through, I appreciate the kind words

I agree Kevin, updated mean progress, thanks for checking in

Hi Jake, man that would be pretty cool to start it up huh, thanks for checking in

thanks Hemi, can't have too many Hemi guys around, might have to do that someday, thanks for looking at the progress

Hey John, hope all is good your way, thanks brother, I think Randy take more breaks than me LOL, but I'm sure he is not sitting on front of the T.V. like me, he is doing some thing else COOL

Edited by vintagedragfan, 17 November 2014 - 02:35 PM.

Well, Bud, all I can say is that Bill is one of the nicest guys you would ever meet. Probably just an oversight, as I'm sure he would never slight anybody. My suggestion to you is to not get all wadded up over what happens on an internet forum, or you'll never sleep! There's a lot of room for misunderstandings...

But, it is true that posts were lost. Check for yourself:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95955

Read the last post...

Bill,

Merry Christmas

If you are worried about people responding to every post you make and you are going to get upset over it you should stay off forum's in general then. I have had people miss my post's before, big deal it happen's. No need to ruin a nice build thread with petty stuff like that, put on your big boy pant's . Next time just shoot him or whoever else a PM about it.

Bill,

Merry Christmas

hi Ron, I think Art is right, I just went back through my thread and your post is not there,I do apologize, I try to answer all posts, I haven't spent much time on the forums lately sense I haven't been building, I do appreciate any and all posts, once again, I do apologize Ron hope you and yours have a great holiday.

Hi David, the Welds are bead wire,thanks for looking in

Hey Art,thanks for sticking up for me, I don't see Ron's post on my thread, not sure why but I guess it happens, love your midget by the way bro!awesome work!

Really appreciate the help Joe,I hope your getting in more bench time than I am, hopefully after the holidays I will have the time and the motivation to work on this thing!

Merry Christmas to all!

Edited by vintagedragfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I found this build and I can't believe the quality. It's unreal to me seeing this. I wish I could see the rest of the build. To bad it got lost on the server move. Are there any plans to repost what's left of this build. I really enjoy what I have seen so far.

Please tell me me where I can see the rest of the work!

Darwood

I talked to Bill (the builder) and he said he was simply "burned out" and hasn't done anything in more than a year.

That is sad news, hope he get his mojo back for building again.

This should be a hobby and an escape from stress, not a source of it

Wishing Bill well, thanks for the update