Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

Bill......to machine anything this small is AMAZING.........I can speak for the rest of us and say you are "THE NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN"...........you deserve a feature/article on just your machine skills alone........and for your first time doing this is AMAZING........I wiould love to learn how to do this......... :)

Ditto on that one.

Corey

WOW!!!!!!

that engine is incredible, absolutley beautiful bill!

i cannot wait until i can buy a lathe and a milling machine, then im coming to your house for lessons! fantastic work man, keep the progress comin` im lovin it!

cheers

bryan

Bill......to machine anything this small is AMAZING.........I can speak for the rest of us and say you are "THE NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN"...........you deserve a feature/article on just your machine skills alone........and for your first time doing this is AMAZING........I wiould love to learn how to do this......... :)

John my friend you are way too kind! ever been to Missouri?? hehe I'm sure I could learn alot more from you, than you from me! Edited by vintagedragfan

Impressive!!! I agree with the above comments about selling sets of the valve covers. I would definately be interested in a few pairs if you ever decide to. With what you have posted so far it's easy to see the bar is about to be raised!!

How much you going to be selling these for...? HeHe I want one

Impressive!!! I agree with the above comments about selling sets of the valve covers. I would definately be interested in a few pairs if you ever decide to. With what you have posted so far it's easy to see the bar is about to be raised!!

I'll put you on the growing very quickly list guys, lol maybe someday

I know. The dime is really 10" in diameter! The whole thing's a Photoshop! Seriously, this is Wingrove level stuff. That's not you name is it? I'e never encountered work like this before...and you're sharing the steps not just the finished product! Excellent excellent excellent!

Edited by Farmboy