Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

HOLY *#@& !!!!! You ARE making body panels from metal!!!!!!!! I don't come around for a while and I see this. Wow.... as always.

Do you realize you can post progress pictures of panel lines being re-scribed and we'd all love to see it? Do you realize how epic this build is becoming? I mean, you could probably sell the metal shavings from your lathe... ;)

Just been back into the hobby for a few months...2 1/2 hours reading this post...aaaaaaaaand now im done! Thanks alot!!! :angry:

Seriously though, this is phenomenal...I'm by no means an expert, but I think you just sent scratch building into a whole new stratosphere!!! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the encouragement guys, sorry Dan!! lol, haven't got a lot of bench time in, started on the cage

IMG_2031-vi.jpg

IMG_2032-vi.jpgIMG_2034-vi.jpg

all so got the hinges the way I want, had to fiddle with them a lot to get them to swing out with out tilting down

IMG_2035-vi.jpg

and all so got the rear jambs pretty much done, still need to do the A pillars

IMG_2037-vi.jpgIMG_2038-vi.jpg

thanks for checkin in

thanks Tony

Bill, I really appreciate those kind words

Jason thank you buddy!

hey Ray, I hope the bigger pics don't make it look worse ! lol thanks

John, I hope all is well with you, I know you had a little set back, was sorry to hear that, all ways appreciate you checking in with your encouraging remarks, thanks brother