Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chip King`s: "Shark Mouth" Daytona Pro Mod -new project 8/3/12

Really great job John bye the way what kind of camera do you use to take your photos? Need to know looking for a new camera.

John Pol

John.......it is a FujiFilm "Fine Pix" E500......... really simple to use.......you can get them on ebay new....... for about 100.00 or less.......thanks

Edited by John Teresi

Hey John...

This can't be True... Mr. All Plastic to make it look like simulated steel !!! Now using Brass and Aluminum Substance ???

I knew that the day was comming, but did not know when... Once you start working with the stuff... The possibilities are now endless... You have now raised the BAR... Where you are NOW in a "LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY BUILDERS".... Great Subvject and a Bad Ass build so far...

Your Buddy Fuelish... :D

Edited by FuelishSpectator

Craig.......this is going on my 4th year building.........I did build as a kid from 9 to 14 years of age.......thanks

Time flies, John. You been kicking my butt in SoCal contests for longer than 4 years.

Great build! I always follow your stuff.

Scott

Edited by Scott Colmer

Hello.......thanks guys for the kind comments........I made some shocks a wishbone and links and modified the rear end........and it is mocked-up.......I need to make a couple more links for the rear end then I will work on the front end......thanks for looking.

DSCF3420.jpg

DSCF3415.jpg

DSCF3414.jpg

DSCF3411.jpg

DSCF3417.jpg

Derrick......thank you for your comment.......I want my wheels to be re-movable.......so I drilled out the lug nuts and made some hubs with studs.......I also sanded off the molded in outer wheel rings.......and made new ones......I also made a wheelie bar and it will also be re-movable for easy packing for traveling.......I will make the wheelie wheels and start on the front end tonight.......thanks for looking.

DSCF3424.jpg

DSCF3423.jpg

DSCF3425.jpg

DSCF3426.jpg

DSCF3427.jpg

DSCF3429.jpg

DSCF3434.jpg

DSCF3433.jpg