Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tainted Love.

Gothic Kustomz

Yea a Marilyn Manson song has inspired me to do this, I got tire'd of working on Fordzilla, so I'm taking a break and starting another one, I couldn't find a '65 Lincoln hardtop, well one that was cheep enough for me, soooooooooooo, I took the front clip off a '65 an mated it to a '64, VOLA! got what i was after, now this will be my version of the Lincoln, I will use all the Kustom stuff, slam it to the weeds, and other special goodies, it will be a Pearl Black with Black Cherry Red interior, I't will sport white walls I think, and some kewl wheels, here are some pics of the mating:

100_0296.jpg

100_0294.jpg

100_0292.jpg

Edited by Gothic Kustomz

OK, first off no I aint been sleeping, did some minor hood modification yep, some wont like it but you other's will, and you know who you are, I went with the Revell part's pac, 427, yep, with a med rise intake, going with a pair of 1250 dominators, so I had a lil fit issue with the hood, so I added a revers cowl hood scoop, no not to much, then went out, and made the front axle into pins, still a lil work to go on the hood, the interior, is not done yet, it will have black accents, well here are some shot's for ya:,

100_0348.jpg

100_0338.jpg

100_0336.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0343.jpg

100_0345.jpg

Personally I'm all for everything slammed so I would drop that rear down and I do agree with mike, could use a little bigger sized rims (those smoothies would look cool) but the rims you have on there now look a lot better then the first ones. I also think that cowl hood looks pretty good. keep it up, can't wait to see it with some shine

OK, here we go just about off to paint, the hood came out awsome, but of course, I did it, just one last check for any dings, and what not's then some wet, and scrub, and we're off to the race's.

100_0354.jpg

100_0355.jpg

100_0356.jpg

OH! by the way, she will be HOK Black Pearl, about 3-5 coats, then, maybe even some transparent red, just to give it a nice tint...

I dunno man, it just aint working, if I knew what the problem was I wouldnt be asking.....

Really can't see the pearl, ohhhhhh, but it's there, and allot of it, anyway this is just the first, the inside will be painted Black, I will take some outside shot's in the morning before it rains, still have to fine wet sand this, no the hood paint didn't crack there on the corner, it was where the gator clip was, yeah duh, even used flash, I thought for sure the pearl would show up, man does it ever in the sun....

100_0358.jpg

100_0357.jpg