Model Cars Magazine Forum

USA-1 CORVETTE LSR TEAM! WIP Photos! Finished Now!

Ira

I'm still new to models and i was wondering what was the putty stuff you were using in the beginning?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I use Squadron Products "White Putty" in small areas. I also try to match the plastic pieces as close together as possible, so I will need less putty.

B)

Youve got a bigger and better imagination than i did when i was 5. You like red and black do yah? My high school colors are red and black maybe i should do up a Chardon tribute car. something classy yet simple because chardon is rich and its got a great deal of country folk too. anyway enough of my rambling love this build as much as the cordvette will be watching itt.

Youve got a bigger and better imagination than i did when i was 5. You like red and black do yah? My high school colors are red and black maybe i should do up a Chardon tribute car. something classy yet simple because chardon is rich and its got a great deal of country folk too. anyway enough of my rambling love this build as much as the cordvette will be watching itt.

Thanks for the kind words Jake!

• 2 months later...

Keep it going, Ira. Keep it going. More inspiration, more eye candy. More styrene FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

Thank You Dr.!

I am concentrating on Finishing the Rocket Van now, but I should be getting back to this Great Team Soon... B)

• 3 weeks later...