Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 peterbilt condo project

here is my newest project that i've been working on for awhile. i've been planning this build for about 5 years and decided that it was time to start it.

i have started with the 180" condo sleeper with removable roof, complete and a whole list of other items. it will have running water through the faucet, working 42" tv with sound, gas stove, ceiling fan and a small aquarium on the back sleeper wall. everything for the sleeper has been scratchbuilt except the sink. i've also made the masters for the rear fenders, wheels and tires. still making masters for some other parts as well. hope you guys will follow along with this project.

nothing in the following pictures is complete, i have a lot of sanding and shaping to do on many parts yet. the pics will give you an idea of where this project is going.

rear fender almost ready for silicon....................

002.jpg

rear tire master...............

005.jpg

006.jpg

rear wheel in resin...........

008.jpg

front wheel in resin...............

010.jpg

start of the condo unit........................

014.jpg

the kitchenette taking shape.............................

005-2.jpg

ceiling fan and tv mock up......................

003-1.jpg

gas stove going together.......................

003-2.jpg

polished tile for bath and shower floor........................

008-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Super job Hunter!!.......As Usual!!!! LOL!! Keep these very cool updates comin' along!!! Roy

thanks roy, this one is on hold for awhile. i have the customer build to finish up and be delivered in november. i also want to finish my prostreet ferrari testarossa before i get back into this build. i will be sure to update when work starts up on this one again.