Not getting e-mail from posts I am following

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

About a month ago or so I stopped receiving e-mails of the posts I am following. I checked my setup and it appears ok.

Any ideas?

Posted · Report post

I don't get them either...the 'Follow this Topic' feature hasn't worked in a while...

Posted · Report post

I don't get them either...the 'Follow this Topic' feature hasn't worked in a while...

Do you have to do a quote for the reply's to work?

Posted · Report post

Do you have to do a quote for the reply's to work?

I don't know if it's configured that way or not. On other forums that use this software, if I follow a thread I don't have to post in it at all to get the email notifications..

Posted · Report post

You know it's funny you say this. A lady down the street started doing the same thing.... People, huh..

Posted · Report post

Nope, hasn't worked in a while for me.

Posted · Report post

I had that problem a few weeks ago. I didn't change any of my settings and suddenly, after mentioning it to Harry, was corrected. The emails come as "A new reply . . . instead of the person's name like before, so it's still not back at 100%.

Posted · Report post

I had that problem a few weeks ago. I didn't change any of my settings and suddenly, after mentioning it to Harry, was corrected. The emails come as "A new reply . . . instead of the person's name like before, so it's still not back at 100%.

I got a few of those then it stopped completely. Harry can you fix this?

Posted · Report post

Are you sure you have your preferences set correctly? You can select how (or if) you are notified.

Are you now using a different email address than the one you have listed in your preferences?

Posted · Report post

My settings were blank, Harry, so I've changed them in hopes that will correct the problem. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

If your settings were blank, that means you didn't have any option selected. No wonder you weren't getting any emails!

Posted · Report post

LOL!

Posted · Report post

Are you sure you have your preferences set correctly? You can select how (or if) you are notified.

Are you now using a different email address than the one you have listed in your preferences?

Harry I checked my notifications and have checked all of the boxes to reply by e-mail.

I have had the same e-mail for the last 10-years.