Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gamers?

hgbben

ehhe .. young ones.

I was playing Ultima in 1985 .. that was DOS. I'm an old goat but never lost the love of adventure games. I've been in Everquest for over 10 years .. 1 and 2. I even did a one year stint in WoW for a break. I created my workplace in Doom which turned out not a bad level. I still play games that spark an interest.

I had a console once .. Atari 2600, but I don't do them once I had my first computer.

have fun all you guys. :)

Edited by Foxer

I have both, PS3, XBOX 360, we have a Wii, but its not hooked up, and I dont play it, I really dont play games that much any more, dont really have the time, but for PS3, I am either playing Grand Turismo 5, or NTG2011, and on Xbox, the only game I play on it is Grand Theft Auto, I canceled my 360 live account when I got the PS3, I dont really like playing online, for many reasons

I will share my gamertags thru PM

now that I think about, we have two PS3's and two 360's in the house :o

I was an MMO player for a long time. Lately (the last six months or so) though I have been able to get that monkey off my back and stomp it dead. No more gaming. Too much time spent and nothing to show for it. Not to mention it made model buying hard to justify to the wife ....... and myself.

I was an MMO player for a long time. Lately (the last six months or so) though I have been able to get that monkey off my back and stomp it dead. No more gaming. Too much time spent and nothing to show for it. Not to mention it made model buying hard to justify to the wife ....... and myself.

So gaming was not done in moderation I take it :lol:

No online gaming hookups here,but every system back to the Super Nintendo (even the rarer Sega systems) except the PS3 (yet). Mostly play the 360 (the kids play mostly the others),the Forzas,the Fables,the Halos,The Gears of Wars,etc,though I avoid military sims like the plague for personal reasons,I like a good RPG shooter though,long as it doesn't remind me of th middle east deserts,LOL :P

I've got a Xbox and Forza 4. My tag is Miatatom34

Maybe we should form some sort of racing league. The local SCCA used to designate a car and a track and have folks run it and they'd compare best times. Maybe when it gets cold, we could race once a month or something?

Edited by Miatatom

I've got a Xbox and Forza 4. My tag is Miatatom34

Maybe we should form some sort of racing league. The local SCCA used to designate a car and a track and have folks run it and they'd compare best times. Maybe when it gets cold, we could race once a month or something?

I'm interested

I casually play my PS3 on LBP 1&2 also Driver San Francisco,anyone else hyped up about GTA V?

I play xBox 360 GTA V all the time when not working on mode car projects, my wife plays it as well. I have to check to see what my gamer tag is though as I plum for got how it is spelled! LOL. I always been a gamers since I was a young kid, had alot of the systems as well. You can pm for my gamer tag if you like to play GTA V with me some time

Edited by zerodude

I play xBox 360 GTA V all the time when not working on mode car projects, my wife plays it as well. I have to check to see what my gamer tag is though as I plum for got how it is spelled! LOL. I always been a gamers since I was a young kid, had alot of the systems as well. You can pm for my gamer tag if you like to play GTA V with me some time

Do you mean GTA IV? because I'm pretty sure GTA V comes out next year.

Draggon don't feel bad i wish my ps2 was still connected so i could play those ansd San Andreas.

BUt mostly gta iv and GT5 on the ps3. when it isnt taking forever on the downloads. also have the need for speed franchise also .

And i would be interested in a track to compare to eveyone else.

can do it like the big boys do by classes . one track a month or more if wanted .

only now have to figure out which game GT5 or Forza???

Michael