Model Cars Magazine Forum

Winnipeg Model Car Club

I used to be a member of the club a few years ago but stopped going to meetings when life got too busy. Well things have settled down some and I've just started building again. I'd like to become a member of the club again but have no idea when or where the meetings are these days. I know that some of the guys from the club post here so hopefully someone can reply with some information.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, Murray Russell said:

Rod: Murray Russell, here. Is the Winnipeg car club still active? Still the regular meeting time and place?

Thanks

Murray

Murray, I just checked Rod's Profile and it appears he last visited this forum in January of 2016. Chances are you may not be getting an answer to your question.

• 4 months later...
On 2/25/2013 at 5:23 AM, Rod said:

Still meeting 3rd Sunday at 11 at St ALphonsus.

On 3/3/2023 at 3:50 PM, Murray Russell said:

Rod: Murray Russell, here. Is the Winnipeg car club still active? Still the regular meeting time and place?

Thanks

Murray

On 3/20/2023 at 9:03 AM, peter31a said:

Murray, I just checked Rod's Profile and it appears he last visited this forum in January of 2016. Chances are you may not be getting an answer to your question.

Yes, it is still active, the meetings are just paused for the summer. They will resume in Sept. or Oct. where Rod mentioned. Farmer will post it on Facebook apparently. I will try to find a link to the page.