Model Cars Magazine Forum
Kauai420air

Turbo 32 ford Ratrod

Aloha this is my 32 ford Ratrod, custom turbo setup weathered with AK interactive products. The paint job is silver base coat with candy gold with gold ice pearl. Hope you guy like it photo-82.jpgphoto-83.jpgphoto-84.jpgphoto-85.jpg

I love this model. The color is really striking, and that engine is a monster. Nice.

That is just friggin AWESOME ! ! ! i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michaelj...

Not to contradict you, after all, it IS your model, but if that's a Rat Rod, it's the nicest one I've ever seen. There's NOTHING about it that could even be called "Ratty" it's much too well done! The paint especially. Very nice, but not REALLY a Rat Rod.

That is not a rat rod, which is a good thing. Very nice hot rod and don't you dare insult that model by calling it a rat rod.

I'm diggin' that turbo! It's a nice break from all the blowers we normally see.

What did you use for the heat wrap?

I used fabric band aid cut in strips. Sorry for my mistake never thought by calling it a rat rod people will be offended but guess what I call my model what I want so to me it's a rat rod. There is no law how a model should be build. Ok that said thanks and aloha

That is one killer looking rod! That wrap you did around the exhaust with the bandaid is brilliant, I might have to use that one...haha. I'm also really really liking that color, I would love to see it in some sunlight.

Btw, I would love to see a build/finished page on that beautiful blue truck slammed on the semi wheels

that is awesome im working on a 32 ford and i was wondering how did you lower yours?