Model Cars Magazine Forum

'50 Chevy Fleetline finally done...

sbk

This is one beautiful Chevy fleetline, I mean beautiful. Not many people can pull off a brown root beer paint job but you really pulled it off with some class. Love the tail lights and some real nice detail to the interior, from the switches to the pipping around the seats. Very nice, well done.

wow that is really something. just that paint job, that candy root beer looks super and deep! the body looks super and i love those tunneled tailights.

i have followed your models when they got published in magazines and i must say i have always dug your eye for design and style. something i have aspired to but never really gotten anywhere, and you make it look easy.

those knobs on the dash are something else too!

Awesome, I love the colors! :wub:

I didn't say enough about this one the first time, besides being AWESOME it is gorgeously beautiful, perfectly killer, cool and flawless! I love the knobs on the dash and the interior detail, the stance, and the photos are excellant! There , now I feel better, NICE WORK!!!!!

Is there a brand name I can look for?

No brand name on the label, just this:

K07CV0811-6

.007" CLEAR

8X11"

$2.29

I did a search on that number & this is what came up.

http://www.c2f.com/h...p?GRP-K07CV0811

There is a company called Midwest Products & they make the PVC sheets I used for the laminated dash knobs. They don't have clear in .007", but they have it in .010". That is a good one to use, too. I found that at a local hobby store that is more geared towards RC stuff.