[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
cowboysevens

IH 9300 eagle custom update 8/25

wow! this truck looks good. love the color combo.

Man, that's lookin sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are those Microscale black pinstripes?

You're going to make me want to start work on another Transtar Eagle with this one!

Man, that's lookin sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are those Microscale black pinstripes?

Ben the stripes on the hood was sent to me from a friend, they are very flexible vinyl pin stripe. I couldn't get the pactra pin striping to make the turn on the "bull nose" of the bottom stripe with out folding up. It really is some super good stuff.

That was going to be my next question. I was wondering if they would go around curves easilly. I need to put some on my 76 LTL 9000 and there's a sharper curve than what you have. I may have to hand paint it at that point.

Check out Detail Masters for excellent pin stripe tape.....many colors and as thin as 1/64 in.

Hey Dennis, man that looks great !!! You have done some very nice work on this one, I love it !!!

Is Eric offering the hood again? And where did you get how do ai get one of those sleepers? I see a new brougham in my head!

Chad

Hey Chad,,,I am no longer making the IH9300 hood sets,,,It was one of the first items I ever made molds for,,,some of the guys said I should not have copied an old CFC part so I droped it,,,

I am working on a hood like Dennis made up with no head lights,,,will cast it when I get it done.

That is a cool paint job, Never thought it would work on international that well.

Thanks james, I was a lil worried about it myself lol but I'm happy with the results. I will post some update pics later, thanks to daddy's lil girl I get to redo the hood. But I made a new visor ad got a few other things done. And I also got my new 53' great dane reefer in to put behind it

Dennis

awesome work/details indeed

Kurt