Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mans ruin 1950 chevy pickup with trailer.

NICE work on that seat mount and frame work and the idea of the see through lingerie covering is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!

NICE work on that seat mount and frame work and the idea of the see through lingerie covering is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!

thanks John.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool seat mounts !

Be Well

Gator

Cool seat mounts !

Be Well

Gator

Cool seat mounts !

Be Well

Gator

Cool seat mounts !

Be Well

Gator

Cool seat mounts !

Be Well

Gator

Not sure why all the repeated quotes have not replied lately because I could not get rid of the multiple repeated quotes but thank you gator.

Darren, What Alclad did you use? I like the color for other uses!!!!! Sorry to hear it made all the sanding marks show up! (it has that tendency!)

John, its alclad chrome ALC107. It is kinda dark in the pics as I have not shot this stuff in over a year and I tend to either under coat it or go to heavy and just get a silvery metallic silver. I have to learn how to airbrush it better.....

John, to get it that dark I just made one or two passes and quit, because I have a tendency to keep spraying the chrome till it looks like just a real shiny testors metallic silver. So what I would suggest when you use it for your project just try one or two real fast passes over the part and see how you like the look, if too dark hit it one more pass.

IMG_7178.JPG.opt570x760o0%2C0s570x760.JP

I am liking the black and pink for a little touch of button tufted on the running boards floor boards and maybe around the stage. This has been the hardest build coming up with a color scheme. very hard still working out the colors....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks guys, I will be out of building for a little while, I had oral surgery yesterday had all my teeth taken out for health reasons, get the new choppers in about two weeks, As soon as I feel better and up to it will be back on here soon....