Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mans ruin 1950 chevy pickup with trailer.

Now that my other build is finished I am ready to put all my energy forth for the newest themed build. Called strippers delight, basically a strippers stage on wheels. Here are pics of where I am at now, this time its not gonna be a lowrider (even thou there is a dayton mocked up under the rear fender), that will save a lot of work on the hydro system.
IMG_20120825_175532.jpg
IMG_20120825_233158.jpg
IMG_20120826_002441.jpg
IMG_20120826_002433.jpgIMG_20120827_155448.jpg

Edited by Darren B

IMG_20120827_155448.jpg

kinda getting a feel for the layout of all the stuff collected for this build over the past few months. Got some lace thinking of edging the stage with it. But this is the fun part of the build trying to figure out what to add and how it will look finished. Even got the brass rod for the stripper pole that will come out of that lime green thingy in the middle of the top foam section.

Edited by Darren B

IMG_20120912_131343.jpg

IMG_20120912_131350.jpg

Just a little update,

Did a little research on Jimmy Flintstone and they have some women in scale that althought they will not work to hang off the stripper pole (they have the perfect chick that actually hangs on the pole but its in 1/12th scale) I can at least have them sitting and laying on the stage. So will order those payday.

I recut the foam for the stage made it about 3/4 inch longer, now im trying to figure out the over all look of the stage. I havent been in a strip club for over 12 years now so will have to rely on pics on the net how it should look.

Doing some work on the interior, got the shifter all ready.

Edited by Darren B

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

IMG_20140102_150522_zps90cd7526.jpg
IMG_20140102_150532_zps4228b9ad.jpg
IMG_20140102_150612_zps02a6948c.jpg
My new years resolution is to finish my aztec warrior, this strippers delight and the egyptian raider theme builds. Little update on this one, decided I wanted to take the top off which would go along with the theme of the build, going topless.....

where did you get the subs at?

bought them a long time ago, forgot where I bought them, tried to remember where I bought them but just decided to mold the one I had because Im gonna put about 5-6 of them all around the trailer and a few in the bed.

Darran

Try bnamodelworld.com for your girl, they have one or two could use. Check under figures. They are the last three listed.

Tony

Tony, thanks for the site, if they come pre painted yes but im a horrible figure painter so unless i can score some fully painted Im out of luck.

Tony, thanks for the site, if they come pre painted yes but im a horrible figure painter so unless i can score some fully painted Im out of luck.

Pre painted

http://www.motorheadminiatures.net/cgi-local/ASI_Store.cgi?Category+124motorheadsets-124ScaleMotorheads+124ScaleMotorheads

Edited by RodneyBad