Model Cars Magazine Forum

SoCalInc working with Will Castro of Unique Whips

Hey everyone i had a chance to go to SEMA 2011 Las Vegas and meet alot of famus people thier. Got to meet my Hero "Chip foose" and Charlie Hudson from American HotRod T.V. Will Castro, Vinnie from PJD and Ryan of West Coast Customs too. The best part of the trip was my chance to talk with Will Castro of Unique Whips ESPN Motorsports and we chatted for a bit about what SoCalInc dose and what he was looking for his up and coming project. A few months passed and he called asking if we could do a 1/12th scale custom project for him for a show that will be hosted in NY this thursday and "WE DID IT!!" The project was done in 6 weeks and hand delivered to him personally this Sunday morning. Lindsey Tuft is my Buisness partner and it took many long hours to clean up all the data and get it to work for the applications we were going to use to set it on rolling chassie. Lindsey pulled a miracle out from heaven and finished the one of a kind concept car in 1/12th scale for Unique Motorsports. Here are the pictures of the project, Enjoy!!

1345918533361.jpg

1346087287267.jpg

1346087708074.jpg

1346088000218.jpg

1346088331624.jpg

1346088707244.jpg

1346088564924.jpg