Model Cars Magazine Forum

1982 Trans Am "K.I.T.T."

shipwreck

Thanks everyone. The kit is the Aoshima. as for the Michael Knight.. if someone has one I'd be glad to get one for this car! this one is 1:24. would love to have a Michael to go with it.

The scanner does sweep back and forth, and I almost brought it to the IPMS Nats, but ran out of room. Next time.... have to finish my season 1/2 car first.

Very nice! How was the Aoshima kit to build up?

The kit overall, wasn't bad. the parts went together fairly well.. However some of the clips for making the lights lift, and open.. are very fragile. my one light was broken by a judge at a show, I know he didn't mean to, but forced the clip a lil harder then I liked. But `eh.. that's modeling! I do recommend it to anyone who likes Knight Rider. it's a worthy piece to build.

The kit overall, wasn't bad. the parts went together fairly well.. However some of the clips for making the lights lift, and open.. are very fragile. my one light was broken by a judge at a show, I know he didn't mean to, but forced the clip a lil harder then I liked. But `eh.. that's modeling! I do recommend it to anyone who likes Knight Rider. it's a worthy piece to build.

Thanks for the info. I have been trying to track down a Super Pursuit Mode version but was reluctant to spend the money. Now that I know it's a nice kit I'll pick one up. Again super job on yours!!!