Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello, My name is Kevin, I am new to the fourm. Lots of great work on here! Just thought I would show some of mine.

Started with a base model s10, shaved the door handles, third brake light, tail lights, tailgate handle, gas cap, and I molded the rear roll pan into the bed. The stock bed floor was raised to clear the frame and wheels. In stead of a traditional C-notch, the rear frame is Z'ed to allow the rear to tuck into the fenders. The front suspension was left mostly stock to represent an "aired up" stance.

post-10465-0-30461400-1347298536_thumb.j

The paint is Duplicolor touch-up right out of the can, with hand painted flames in Testor's orange, followed by Testor's high gloss clear

post-10465-0-82336700-1347298972_thumb.j

post-10465-0-21883900-1347299001_thumb.j

Interior has molded and painted dash and door panels to match the exterior. The steering wheel is out of the chevrolet SSR kit

post-10465-0-90065900-1347299018_thumb.j

Runs a stock Vortec V6 with shaved valve covers and intake plate, also painted to match the truck.

Please let me know if the pictures appear too small, this is my first post and I am still figuring out how to work the photo uploading.

Edited by Pullin Gears

Awesome build, I love bagged s10s

I 2nd that. Nothing like a slammed s10, nice touch leaving the front up and draggin that rear. It would be so cool to find a way to add sparks coming out the back. Btw are those chrome camaro rims?

Real nice build. Welcome to the forum, a lot of great people here.

Is there a way to copy and paste if you do not have photobucket?, i just have my pictures in an album on my computer

I'm not to sure, but I don't think so. I'm pretty sure you have to use a photo sharing web page. How were you able to post the photos on here because how ever you are doing it seems to be working? They might be small but they still look good when you enlarging them.

Try using the search, I'm sure there is more then a couple topics on the forum about this.

Those are Camaro wheels. And don't ever try that set on a real S10 without spacers. I did that when I had a Camaro and an S10 at the same time...didn't work out too well. :lol:

Lol...this is very true, been there. I tried this when I had my 85 blazer. I found a nice set of those rims in silver with good tires on them at the junkyard. They looked great but ended up selling them to a buddy a few days later after my adapters didn't work.