Model Cars Magazine Forum

UNpacking the workbench!

Happily to move it to a new place. We finally found a rental house in our neighborhood that suits our needs. I'll have a hobby room all to myself. However as it is anytime you move, there's always a ton of stuff to do before you can break out a project again. A lot of work ahead before the fun can begin.

I'll post some pics as soon as the workshop is set up. Likely no internet for a while, but I'm sure you guys will get along fine without lil 'ol me. Be cool.

Edited by Jantrix

Good luck with the move Rob. I have moved several times in my life always saying " This is my last move". Hopefully the last one was indeed the last one. I am always surprised how much stuff you can pile up from one move to another. I always find stuff I forgot I had. Again, good luck with the move, I hope all goes smoothly.

Hey Rob! I think we have both been playing musical houses for a couple of years now. When we moved I almost fainted backing up the bench. Couple of things I remember. 1. Kits both finished and unfinished take up A LOT of space. 2. If you put enough magazines and tiny paint jars in a box you can't lift it. 3. Moving the spray booth gets you and odd look from everyone helping.

Good luck my man!

Dave

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah Jim, this past year hasn't been good for my modeling. Between work and home issues, I have not yet completed anything new since last year at MAGS. I'm not the kind of guy to bring the same models twice. Plus I was busy at home that weekend. I have decided to skip all contests until I have something new.