Model Cars Magazine Forum

1923 Ford 'T' Carny Wagon

gasser59

This was a fun and different build for me. Its nice once in a while to shift gears and head off into a different direction. I started with the AMT Budweiser '23 'T' Delivery Van, cut off the back of the body and scratch built everything in the living quarters portion. I've got a couple of months into this one and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. I'll do a bit more weathering eventually.

CarneyWagon-vi.jpg

Edited by gasser59
Update photos hosting.
  • Like 2

Brad........meeting you at this years DSC in Arizona was great .......you are kewl and very kind person .......and to see all your builds and work in person was AWESOME........I consider you as one of the top ten builders in the country........and this build proves it ........your detail and scratch building is un-believable...... :)

The detail in this build is fantastic, very much all kinds of things inside it. I always find something more when looking these pictures again and again. But then- there is not too much stuff packed inside it, it's just perfect. I like the color too, fits nicely to this kind of car.

Gentlemen - thanks so much for the kind words. I appreciate them very much.

John - I don't know about that top ten comment but, coming from you, its really a fine compliment and I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I may drop just a few more details in on this and if I do, I'll post the updates here. Don't worry Niko, I won't overcrowd it. :)