Model Cars Magazine Forum

TD's Red Baron

Mr Core

I always thought this was a cool looking kit.ive never built one personally but I hope to one day and I think you did a great job with it. Just curious but what are all the parts you scratch built, everything looks like its all supposed to be right where it is?

Thanks everyone. If you want to build one, just do it ;) The kit isn't as far as bad as you would expect.

Just curious but what are all the parts you scratch built, everything looks like its all supposed to be right where it is?

The kit comes with 2 imo terrible, out of scale spandau. I threw them away and scratchbuilt one myself on the passenger side. I also made some kind of 'steering' for the spandau in the interior, but it's barely visible on the pictures. The grill is opened and I made a new intake with 3 pieces of tank munition :)

The kit comes with 2 imo terrible, out of scale spandau. I threw them away and scratchbuilt one myself on the passenger side. I also made some kind of 'steering' for the spandau in the interior, but it's barely visible on the pictures. The grill is opened and I made a new intake with 3 pieces of tank munition :)

Awesome job, such a cool kit.