Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi from a new member in England.

Gday all,

Found your site while looking around for Pontiac kits on the internet, looks to be good. See theres at least one other from name from rodsnsods that i recognise.

Built plenty of kits as a kid, most ended up as junk but now instead of being really bad at building em im just pretty bad....

Have a more than slight affinity for Pontiacs, but other than the old annual kits or resin there dont seem to be a lot of non GTO stuff out there. Prefer to build in 1/25 but i'll happily ruin any other scale that i touch.

cheers

Si

Welcome to the board, Simon! I think you'll find that the majority of members are fairly helpful when it comes to answering modeling questions, so it's quite possible you could be improving your skills in a relatively short amount of time.

Our search engine isn't the greatest, but by just searching "Pontiac" you should be able to come up with pics & descriptions of various Poncho builds, including the Trumpeter Bonneville & the more recent AMT Catalina kits. Most of us build in 1/25 scale, but since Monogram offers some nice 1/24 Pontiacs, you'll see those too.