The wheels I'm selling, lost everyone's info! :(

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, I had a major computer crash on Friday and it wiped out everything. :( If you placed an order with me recently, please contact me so I can get your address and exactly what all you ordered. I'm very sorry for this! I'm making sure to write everything down this time as well. Sorry guys. :(

Posted · Report post

No sweat Ben I'll send you another copy of what I need later today.

Posted · Report post

No sweat Ben I'll send you another copy of what I need later today.

Thank you Robert, very sorry for the trouble.

Posted · Report post

Hello Ben, sorry about your com problem. I am new to this sit, so I'm not aware of your products. Do you have a web site where I can look to see what you sell? TIA

Mike

Posted · Report post

Hello Ben, sorry about your com problem. I am new to this sit, so I'm not aware of your products. Do you have a web site where I can look to see what you sell? TIA

Mike

Hi Mike, I don't have a website but I have pictures of the parts I make on my Fotki site. www.public.fotki.com/lotso.

No selling is allowed here on the forum so if you have any other questions, please message me and I'll send you my email.

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Hello Ben, i'm new member of this forum , i have look your fotky page and i very interested at your wheels resin items for my models trucks projects. Please let me know your email , i live in Italy but I build only americans trucks , Peterbilt is my favorite !! Thanks !! Alex

Posted · Report post

Hey Ben sent you an email today.