Model Cars Magazine Forum

New resin tire coming soon; BF Goodrich Radial T/A | Released on Oct 18

All four versions of the tire are officially released as of right now. Information is on my website, which is linked in my signature line. I will be driving about 8 hours on Friday, so I may not be able to respond to emails quickly. Thanks for all your interest & support!

Joseph

Got a set of the Goodyear Eagle GT tires and all I can say is WOW! great stuff and super service. Cant wait to get paint on them. Highly recommend. Now I can finally do a Grand National with correct tires.

Thank you Joseph!

That set was mailed on Saturday in Alabama and it was delivered to Pennsylvania on Monday... the USPS works properly most of the time!

Joseph, do you have any plans to make the Firestone S/S Radials any time soon? I'd love to have a good set, I'm going to replicate my 1:1 '72 Charger someday, and those tires are not available anywhere I've found! P245-60R 14's & 225-70R14's would be great, but I'll take any that have the proper lettering on 'em!

Joseph, do you have any plans to make the Firestone S/S Radials any time soon? I'd love to have a good set, I'm going to replicate my 1:1 '72 Charger someday, and those tires are not available anywhere I've found! P245-60R 14's & 225-70R14's would be great, but I'll take any that have the proper lettering on 'em!

If you want to commission the work, then I would do them for you!

The BFG tires have been a good success and I thank all of you for your support on this project!

• 2 weeks later...

The F-70 or G-70 series tires were made in 1972 . A performance tire sold on Chargers . I think FR-whatevers started around this time . 60 Series weren't made for the Public Consumption until 1973 . BFG introduced these for sale . I had to wait 3 more months for the F-60 Tires for my '70 Javelin I just bought with bad Tires . I ended up with FR-78 Radials as a consequence . The PR aspect was not determined and implemented until the '80's avoid different tire sizes were two different (or more) names . After the advent of Radial Tires this was made the Standard . These cleared the muddied waters identifying specific applications to the Passenger Car Tire Industry Worldwide . I am in on F-70's (Redlines) BTW Chief Joseph . I have a stack of Muscle Cars to build waiting for thr right tires . I hope this clears up the Muddied Waters . Thanx ..

I see this is a bandwagon that I need to be on!!! B)

I got my order in a week's time, meaning from when I sent the check to I received the parts- not too many resin guys can give that kind of service. On top of that, the tires are beautiful and I will definitely be ordering more when I am in need of them!

I do want to say that I was told a long time ago an important thing about resin pieces/parts/kits- if you see something you like, get it while you can because it might not be there tomorrow. Not saying Joseph is going somewhere, but most of us have seen more than one resin business run into various issues- health, personal, financial, etc- and suddenly what we thought was always going to be around is gone. Joseph's tire are very nice and I would suggest that you do yourself a favor and figure out what you need and order them now! I think I will be creating another order after I am at the bench tonight!

Ordered mine, Eagle GT's and BF Goodrich's in resin and rubber, last Friday or Saturday and even with the Post office being closed on Monday, I still received my order in less than a week(Thursday). And wow...great looking product and service from Joseph. Like Mike, I might be ordering more to stock up.