Best Deuce ?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite ?

• Roadster
    • Twodor
    • Five Window Coupe
    • Three Window Coupe
    • Other (let us know in the text)

It's the '32 Ford 5W Coupé. I prefer Five Window Coupe than Three Window, and that kit has Hemi engine plus some other very nice HotRod parts, like the Big 'n' Little type tires and steel wheels. I like the other variations too, but that's the best.

I voted "other" because they all have something different about them that makes them equal in my eyes. Whether it be an engine, wheels, or just the look when they are completed, I like them all.

If I were to have a 1:1, it would be hard because I like the way they all look and I don't know if I could make up my mind to choose just one!

Out of all the versions I have, I seem to have only banged out the sedan and speedwagon lol. But I don't like one bodystyle, or kit more than the other. I think we should have a 32 (again?) tho. I'm just not old enough to know and not aware if there was one previously.

Hi,

I voted for 3 window - purely 'cause I like the look of them best. The whole series of kits is very good and I am slowly working my way through them. It terms of kit quality and extra parts the 5 window comes out top. It's great to be able to kit bash between the different variants and the after-market supports them very well also. Way to go Norm at Replicas and Miniatures of Maryland!

Now if only Revell would do a similar thing with the 33s and 34s...

Cheers,

Jim

It would be cool to see the rest of the '32 Ford selection of body styles done by Revell using their very excellent base deuce chassis:

B400 Convertible Sedan

Sport Coupe

Cabriolet

Phaeton,

Pickup (both roadster and closed cab) with the option of the commercial truck grille shell)

Station Wagon (Woodie!)

A Fordor sedan would be a stretch though, I doubt that this subject would see enough sales to warrant the extra tooling costs.

Art

It's a tough question. I like 5 window because it has a nice hemi and proper hairpin wishbone suspension stabilizer. I like Roadster and 3 Window because of the body. I like the tudor (by the way it is NOT spelled twodor) because I really like the flathead and the body. Even though I like all of them and have multiples of each, my fav got to be the tudor, though each and every one of them has their benefits/advantages.

Hi,

I've built the Speedwagon and, like the other kits in this series, it went together well. Painting the body 3 different colours was a bit of a pig but the final result was good.

I guess since its a model of specific car it doesn't really figure in this poll as people are thinking of how good the kits are at creating different visions of the '32.

Cheers,

Jim