Model Cars Magazine Forum

"CRANKENSTIEN"(a small tribute to the "doc") DONE! 11/13/12

bryan_m

Oh, listen, when you are applying my decals to flat paint you have to put on a light coat of FUTURE clear so that you don't get silvering. It's a great trick to use on all decals. Without having to go into MAD SCIENCE, decals don't do well on a straight flat surface. I don't see any problems with your decals so far, but if they start to go white on you or they look strange, remove them and I will send you a new sheet to use.

Bryan........if you put valve stems in the wheels (with a missing cap or two) you'll be eligible for a cookie..........AND 2 GOLD Stars...great job man.

Don't believe Don, Bryan. He didn't bring cookies to the FAST meeting last week and still hasn't washed my truck. LOL :D

thanks guys!

this build keeps changing names, and themes............im stickin with this one! i was sittin here last night lookin at one of Dr.crankys decal sheets, and knew they would look good on this thing..........so now weve got "crankenstien" the dr.cranky tribute ratrod!

yea cranky, i hit the decals with some solvaset so they wouldnt silver, so far they look ok......

time to fuel up, and get to work!

cheers

bryan