Model Cars Magazine Forum

I've worked as a busboy, pizza delivery guy, gas station attendant when I was in HS. Travelled the US, Mexico, and Canada for three years hitch hiking in the early 70s. Worked as security for tent evangelists. Cleaned fish at a packing plant. Hauled dead bodies out of flooded areas in WV. Roadied for Dave Laflamme during a California tour (It's A Beautiful Day) and worked eight years as drug rehab staff member. Sold used cars and was the lot boy in several dealerships. Refinished old furniture, and ran to gas stations for the non profit drug rehab I worked for. Drove school bus, served subpeonas to hard to serve people ( I got shot at so i quit) Did some work as a comedy stripper for hire (dressed in a grass skirt and a couple of coconuts dancing to Blue Hawaii) Drew cartoons for Car Modeller magazine. Since 1991, I have worked for a wire harness manufacturer doing coaxial prototype harnesses for all major companies needing those things. I also run my own DJ service to the car show organisers. I only do car show and related events...no weddings. I also am an automotive artist drawing cars at car shows.

I just Landed my dream job on Thursday. I am now the Consignment Manager for Streetside Classics in Fort Worth, TX. I basically shop for classic cars for a living, get paid to go to car shows and such. Aside from that I have my own apparel business as well. The website will be launching very soon.

I just Landed my dream job on Thursday. I am now the Consignment Manager for Streetside Classics in Fort Worth, TX. I basically shop for classic cars for a living, get paid to go to car shows and such. Aside from that I have my own apparel business as well. The website will be launching very soon.

Need a marketing/PR/advertising guy? I'm your man.

• 2 weeks later...