Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 2013 Car Kit Releases

fastram

Thanks, Paul. Best year ever from Revell. :wub:

Let's see...

1) 1/25 '70 'Cuda 2'n1 -- It appears it will have lowered suspension and both chrome plated and "rubber" bumpers, a Dana rearend, a non-Tuff steering wheel (can't make it out), a separate center console (thank you!), and separate "louvered" rocker panel moldings, too.

2) 1/25 '69 Chevy Camaro ZL-1 -- I hope we get a proper set of exhaust manifolds in the modified reissue, but I expect the headers and chambered exhaust system (probably most correct for this car, though) from the 427 Yenko kit will be included.

3) 1/25 '57 Chevy Bel Air Convertible -- Mark will be pleased with this one. :D

4) 1/25 '92 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback -- the long rumored kit finally sees the light of day. :)

Good the see the '65 Chevelle Z-16 reissued, too, as that's a very underrated, but excellent kit. Ditto for the '66 Chevelle wagon.

Some good looking stuff,excited about the 70'cuda and the LX mustang not to nit pick but didn't the telephone dial rims on the mustang cease production after the 90'model year?

Yes...noticed that. '91-93 LX 5.0s had the same 5-spoke wheels as the GTs, IIRC.

Given, the pic is a little blurry, but looking at the parts trees for the Mustang, I still can't quite make out the spotlights, radio, pushbumper, and whip antenna? Can anybody point them out to me? ;)

They are right here in my parts box, feel free to peruse as necessary. Oh baby a building we will go!

G

HOLY CARP!!!!

G!

Did you see that? A Ford EXPEDITION! Dressed up in work clothes! WoooooohooooO! Mustang ... Expedition ... now all we need is a righteous TAHOE!!!

I gotta get busy fattening up the piggy piggy bank for the new releases are gonna hit the budget hard this next year!!! :) :)

PS: Moebius is doing a '71 Ford F Rangie pickemup!! Whoa!

Edited by Danno

HOLY CARP!!!!

What Danno said , I am (hold on, something shocking coming), I am happy with what Revell is going to be releasing, all I know is I am going to be broke

Dare I say I am excited about a lot of them, yay , its going to be a good year, heck, I have plans for the Mustang already :lol:

So the Mustang is stock or PPV 2n1?, thats cool

Edited by martinfan5

So the Mustang is stock or PPV 2n1?, thats cool

It looks like stock and highway patrol are the two options, but they are not very different from one another. I see a separate sprue which might contain some small police-specific bits, but other than the light bar for the roof, there are not many "extra" parts for the HP version.

And no mention of the 49 Merc Woodie? I am appalled!

Nor the two additional Foose branded kits. :lol: :lol: I'm happy about that. :lol:

It looks like stock and highway patrol are the two options, but they are not very different from one another. I see a separate sprue which might contain some small police-specific bits, but other than the light bar for the roof, there are not many "extra" parts for the HP version.

Casey, I think I spotted the police item tree in the pics, I have plenty of extra parts to make it a PPV, no worries there :lol: