Model Cars Magazine Forum

Help identifying a car from GTA IV

I know some people on here play GTA and my favorite car in the game is the Sabre GT.After examining it for several minutes I started wondering what it might be based on,I see several different car in there.What would be a good starting point to make on in scale?If I made an acurate one I would find someone to cast it,or start casting myself just so I could make multiple.Here are some Pics of it.

708049-sbregtgrille_large.jpgSabreGT-GTA4-withoutstripes-front.jpg

Edited by Austin T

There was or is somewhere online that gave a list of what the cars in the game where to real life,

I think the closet thing that will come close is the Buick GSX , or something along those lines, you are going to have to do a lot of scratch building to make a model of that, remember, its not a real car

Edit, ok I was not close

Sabre GT

Don't think GTA4 is all about fancy sedans and rusted beaters. The Sabre GT is a homage to the classic muscle car, with Monte Carlo and Torino influences most obvious. Like most vehicles in Liberty City, the Sabre GT is available in a variety of colors and offers the classic racing stripe. In-game, the Sabre GT tops out at a nice 175 mph, but a low level of collision durability ensures that the vehicle won't last as long as some other options.

Edited by martinfan5