Model Cars Magazine Forum

car modeling article in a major newspaper

Great article. Too bad more newspapers around the country don't write stuff like this about modeling..... Although....... who reads newspapers these days... Certainly not the kids. Probably not too many adults either. I know it's been quite a few years since i, personally, have sat down and read a newspaper. It used to be a Sunday morning ritual... Now we get our "news" on the Tube or the Net.

Great article. Too bad more newspapers around the country don't write stuff like this about modeling..... Although....... who reads newspapers these days... Certainly not the kids. Probably not too many adults either. I know it's been quite a few years since i, personally, have sat down and read a newspaper. It used to be a Sunday morning ritual... Now we get our "news" on the Tube or the Net.

Same here, even when I was kid/teen, I always love the sunday paper, and that lasted up tell I would say a a few years ago

Glad to see an article like this, especially the part about middle age men! My wife thinks i"m crazy and my old racing & trucking buddies, when asked what I am doing now and I tell them building model cars (and trucks), It's like "oh, okay...", and then "your doing what?"