Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wouldn't be a model without its challenges...ugh

So I recently bought Revell's Enzo Ferrari with the urge to get out of my muscle car fix and do a super car. I take it out and start sanding the little bits off from the tree and when I go to check how the hatch fits on the body it wants to pop up. Here we go again. Its ok though because this one will be box stock and I can give my brain a rest from going to insanely custom. However I feel that this one will be a sanding monster. I'm still trying not to spend 50 bucks on a tamiya kit unless its Christmas or something.

Not sure if I'm happy to hear this or not- I just picked up one of those kits.

Chuck, I built one a few years ago, and it has some major fit issues, for me, it was the chassis to body, and well the two did not want to join up in peace, its a junk kit, it will take a lot of work to make it fit right

I think I dodged a bullet. I looked at and passed up the Revell Enzo earlier today. I'm actually getting to the point that i'll pass up any kit if there's a Tamiya version. ^_^

Smart move, if you can live with half or no engine, its the best choice,I am not sure if the Tamiya version has a full engine or not